Complete discussion of Potato.R
Chapter 8 Additonal Topics in ANOVA
Homogeneity of variances (see Sec 8.1R)
Multiple Comparisons (see Sec 8.2R)
Contrasts (see Sec 8.3R)
Nonparametric ANOVA (see Sec 8.4R)
- The average time it took baseball players to run from a point on the first base line to a point just short of second base is recorded for three different methods (round out, narrow angle, and wide angle).
- See Stat206 - Apr 1, 2020.pdf for a diagram of the methods.
- Use the data in Google Drive\Stat206-DataAnalysis-S2022\!Class Material\baseball.csv to see if there is a significant difference in these three methods.
- What method would you recommend?
Lab time for class exercises and discussion of Unit B Projects
- 8.3, 8.7, 8.8, 8.15, 8.19, 8.21, 8.23
Please read Chapter 8 for class on Monday.
We will have a quiz on Chapters 5 and 6 in class on Friday.