Senior Seminar in Mathematics (Math 480)
- August 31 - no class - Math Hike was cancelled because of the Quiet Period
- September 2 - our first class meeting
- September 11 - Peer Review of Proposal Session - Samples are available in our Google Drive Folder
- LaTeX tutorials (Thanks to Professor Milnikel) - You may be well beyond the material covered in videos 1 and 3, but some of the other might be helpful for you.
- September 18 - Advanced LaTeX Seminar - Professor Carol Schumacher
- September 25 - Individual presentations by each senior (3 minutes) to introduce your peers to the mathematics inolved in your capstone experience
- Your solutions must be submitted electronically to your Google Drive folder. You may use any software that you want, but please submit a PDF file with your written solutions. For example, the name of the file for the proposal should be proposal-yourname.PDF.
- Proposal Draft - Due on September 11 (before class)
- Peer review of another proposal - due before class ends on September 11
- Proposal - Due before 5:00 PM on Monday, September 14
- Set up Overleaf for LaTex (see email message I forwarded from Professor Schumacher) - due before class begins on September 18