CONSTRUCTIONS OF SEXUALITY AND GENDER
- Homoerotic Texts, available 1/23/96, expanded 4/6/96
- The Passion of Sergius and Bacchus, full text of early passion
- Two Versions of the Rite of Adelphopoiia, available 3/12/96
- Theodore of Studium: Reform Rules [d.826], available 3/12/96 contains interesting references to adelphopoiia and dangers of monastic friendships.
- Peter Damian: 'The Different Types of Those Who Sin Against Nature', from Liber Gomorrhianus [.c.1048-54], available 4/6/96
- Alain of Lille: The Plaint of Nature, extracts [d. 1203], available, 3/14/96 The full text is also available.
- Aquinas on Sex: Summa Theologiae II-II, 153-154, available 3/5/96
- Aquinas on Unnatural Sex: Summa Theologiae II-II, 154, 10-11, available 3/5/96
- Corpus Iuris Civilis - The Digest and Codex on Marriage, available 3/18/96
- A Husband's Endowment Of His Future Wife On Their Betrothal - Southern Burgundy, 99
- Council Legislation on Marriage, available 1/29/96
- Tables of Kindred and Degrees - both Roman and German methods of calculation
- Gratian on Marriage, available 1/29/96
- Manorial Marriage and Sexual Offense Cases , available 1/29/96
- The Crow of the Bestiaries, available 4/5/96
- Sale of Daughter as a Concubine , available 4/5/96
- Wife Sues to Get Husband Back , available 4/5/96
- Church Courts Pursue Adulterers, 1289, available 4/5/96
- Robert of Flamborough: Summa Confessorum - on Luxuria, available 4/5/96
- Constance of Brittany and Gerald of Wales on Louis VII of France, available 4/5/96
- Bernardino of Siena: Sermons on Wives and Widows , (1427), available 8/18/96
Internet Medieval Source Book. The Sourcebook is a collection of public domain and copy-permitted texts related to medieval and Byzantine history.