1. John 2:11: "Jesus did this, the first of his signs, in Cana of Galilee, and revealed his glory; and his disciples believed in him."
2. John 2: 18: "The Jews then said to him, 'What sign can you show us for doing this?'."
3. John 2: 23: "When he was in Jerusalem during the Passover festival, many believed in his name because they saw the signs that he was doing. But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, because he knew all people, and he needed no one to testify about anyone."
3. John 3:2: "Rabbi, we know you are a teacher from God, for no one can do these signs that you do apart from the presence of God."
4. John 4:48 and 54: "Jesus said to him, 'Unless you see signs and wonders, you will not believe." . . . "Now this was the second sign that Jesus did after coming from Judea to Galilee."
5. John 6:1-2: "A large crowd kept following him, because they saw the signs he was doing for the sick."
6. John 6:26: "Jesus answered them, 'Truly I tell you, you are looking for me, not because you saw signs, but because you ate your fill of the loaves."
7. John 6:30: "So they said to him, 'What sign are you going to give us, so that we may see it and believe you? What work are you performing?'"
8. John 20:30: "Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book. But these are written so that you may come to believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that through believing you might have life in his name."